Saturday, March 7, 2009

Safe driving can save lives..

I've always wanted to drive a car since I was a little girl. For me, driving a car is so 'COOL'! When I was 17 years old, I am qualify to take a driving license. Without waiting till the end of the year, I registered myself to a driving academy in order to take my driving lesson. Although it was a very important year for me to really concentrate on my studies (because i'm having SPM that time), but it never weaken my spirit to continue taking my driving license. At last, on the month of August 2008, I managed to get my driving license. Yeeeaaaaaaa!!!! I was very excited that time.

Driving is a very wonderful experience. Moreover, if we have our own car that will be great. We can go anywhere we want. We don't have to bother other people. And, on top of that we don't have to trouble ourself to take any public transports which will always be full with people(like a sandwich!). However, don't be so glad because you must remember that when you are driving on the road, you are responsible with your life and also other drivers. Make sure you are driving carefully and always follow the rules.

So, now I am giving all of you some tips for a safe driving based on my experience.

1. Before driving, make a simple safety check. Make sure your car is in good condition. Check all the tyres, all the lights whether they are working or not and also your petrol level. Never wait until the tank is empty to refill.

2. When you enter the car, adjust the sit to make you comfortable(to drive, not to sleep). Then, when you are sitting in correct position, adjust both side mirror(so that you can see any car coming from your left and right). Also, don't forget to adjust the front mirror(allow you to see any car coming from behind).

3. Always wear your seatbelt. They are created to reduce the impact of collision if any accident happen. Remind to the other passanger to do so.

4. When driving, keep your eyes moving. Notice what is happening in your surrounding. Don't forget to keep on watching side mirrors.

5. If the traffic in front are moving slow, move to the right lane only if you are able to. But never forget to give signal before changing your direction.

6. Be patience when driving. Do not simply honk your car. Never expect other driver will not do any mistake. Be aware to prevent any unfortunate.

7. Never move to close with the car in front. This can give you chance to be prepare if anything happen.

8. Always follow the traffic rule. Once you brake it, your life is in great danger.

That's all I can remember now. Drive carefully and remember the one you love. Safe driving can give you chance to spend more time with them...

1 comment:

  1. i have a license, but i'm not a competent driver. Rasanya, lesen tu better dimasak jadikan inti karipap je

    ReplyDelete