Friday, February 27, 2009

What should I do??

I was in front of the television and there was a movie. The issue that the director tried to bring out to our community really captured my attention. The movie was about a poor man, Dean. He was murded by a group of selfish thieves. Dean was driving at night, suddenly a man covered with blood crossed the road and asking for a help. Immediately, Dean stopped his car and opened the door to help the man. Out of nowhere, another 2 man came and one of them with a big wood in his hand hit Dean's head. The other man kicked Dean without mercy. Dean died on the road and there was blood every where. The cruel thieves took away Dean' s wallet and ran away with Dean's car.


So, after watching that movie this question just 'pop' into my mind, ''What if the same thing happen to me?''. What should I do? Should I stop or should i just continue driving. Well, if we are in the situation, as human being of course we'll be panic. Shocked to see a man full of blood and ask for our favour. Our instinct will ask us to help that man but our mind demand us don't. There are many possibilities to be considered.


First, if i stop what will happen to me? I may be just like Dean. End up my life on the road with full of blood. In this mean world, many things had happened. We can always read on the newspaper how a girl being raped and killed. There maybe a prospect if i stop my car, i get raped by that man. Or that man may also kidnap me and sell me to Thailand or worst constrain me to be a prostitute. That's a tragedy!!


Second, if I don't stop the car what will happen? What if that man was really in need and only my help can save his life. What if because of me leaving that man, he died. I mean, he could be somebody's husband or father. Can I stop from feeling guilty because of me, a wife become a widow and a child become an orphan. Can I forgive myself?


Such a hard decision to do. Maybe you say I should think my safety first. However as a human being, deep inside our heart we always want to do the right thing, want to help people, want to solve problem, feel pity to people. Of course I want to help that man, because he's in trouble. What should I do?????


What happen to our world now? People are becoming so cruel, so brutal. Humanity decreases each day. We no longer have the courage to help others because nowadays people take advantage of our kindness. We must do something to block this enigma from becoming worst. Do something to prepare a beautiful and safe world for our children also the future leader of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment